23 April 2009

FREE Double Pass - Darcy Perry Blues Band - Saturday, 8pm

Kia ora Whanau,

On Saturday the 25th of April there will be a fundraising concert for Ava Meehan as part of the Cambridge Autumn festival. The concert features Darcy Perry Blues Band and $10 from every ticket sold will go towards Ava's appeal. Tickets are available from the Cambridge Information Centre or from Ticket Direct.

Being a generous man he is, Darcy Perry has given me a few double passes to give away. To win these double passes all you have to do is tell me the names of my two radio shows that I host each Wednesday from 9pm on Community Radio Hamilton, here's clue number one click here, and here's clue number two click here.

Send me the names of my two shows and you're in the running, simple as that.

Winners will be notified first thing Friday morning if not tonight.

Oh yeah and don't just thing Blues - think Blues, Soul, Funk and a great night out!

Good luck!

--
Regards,
Nate Taiapa
--
Community Radio Hamilton
Attn: Nate Taiapa
PO Box 110
Hamilton
New Zealand
--
Look, listen and learn about The Blues Room
http://www.communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?PageID=2145835508

No comments: