10 July 2010

The Blues Room#233 Roomful of Blues

The Blues Room presents ...
Roomful of Blues
Episode 233, 7 July 2010

I received the first album by Roomful of Blues as re released by Hyena Records from Southbound Distribution the other day and immediately I knew I had a episode that even I would love to re listen too, I'm on my third listening. Enjoy!!

1. Roomful of Blues - That's my Life
2. Roomful of Blues - Duke's Blues
3. Roomful of Blues - Straight Jacquet
4. Roomful of Blues - Up Jumped the Devil
5. Roomful of Blues - Big Mamou
6. Roomful of Blues - I Would Be Sinner
7. Doug James - Dog Ate My Reed
8. Sugar Ray and the Bluenotes - (I'm gonna break into) Folsom Prison
9. Ronnie Earl and Duke Robillard - West Side Shuffle
10. Roomful of Blues - Texas Flood
11. Roomful of Blues - Stormy Monday
12. Roomful of Blues - Take It Like A Man
13.Roomful of Blues - Honey Hush

No comments: