21 August 2010

The Blues Room#239 Ruf Records Music - Where Blues Crosses Over


The Blues Room presents ...
RUF RECORDS part two
Episode 239, 18 August 2010


Ruf Records is a label in Germany hosted by Thomas Ruf.
It provides us with so much great music! Please go check them out. Ruf records is distributed in New Zealand by Simon at Yellow Eye Ltd.

1. Jeff Healey - I think I love you too much
2. Coco Montoya - I want it all back
3. Omar Dykes feat. Jimmy Vaughan - Big Town Playboy
4. Oli Brown - Take a look back
5. Meena - Just as I am
6. Candye Kane - Goodbye my heart
7. Shakura S'aida - Gonna tell my baby
8. Erja Lyytinen - Crows at your door
9. Louisiana Red and Little Victor's Juke Joint - Sweet Leg Girl
10. Sue Foley - Sugar
11. Walter Trout feat. James Harman - A Busy Man

DOWNLOAD

No comments: