23 April 2011

The Blues Room 274

The Blues Room present ...
I'M JUST LUCKY
Episode 274, 20 April 2011

I wish I was at BluesFest Byron Bay ... nuff said. Might have to save hard and go in 2012. Anyone else interested?

I drop a nice new tune from Grana Louise thanksto Kevin at Delmark Records in Chicago, thanks Kevin!!

1. Little Charlie and the Nightcats - I'm Just Lucky
2. Muddy Waters - Trouble No More
3. Derek Trucks - These Days
4. Lightning Hopkins - Shake That Thing
5. Norton Buffalo and the Knockouts - Sweet Little Thing
6. Memphis Slim - Whats the Matter
7. Sunnyland Slim - Soft and Mellow Stella
8. Red Devils - I'm Ready
9. Champion Jack Dupree - Hometown New Orleans
10. Harpdog Brown - Pink Champagne
11. Grana Louise - Left Foot Mama

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anthony V Moulay said...

Maybe see you here in Byron in 2012 then Nate!!!

Nate Ness Monster said...

Would love to be there Anthony, it seems to get better and better each year I'm absent!!!!