25 June 2011

The Blues Room # 282



The Blues Room presents ...
Blow Wind Blow
Episode 282, 15 June 2011



Another mash up of tunes, this time featuring a new one by The Soul of John Black, with fine work from Albert Castigilia and Graham Wood Drout along with Harpdog Brown I might add.
Enjoy!



Oh, and can I remind you to take the five minute survey about The Blues Room, I'd love your feedback! Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCSJNBQ




1. Clarence Gatemouth Brown - She Winked At Me
2. Duke Robillard Ban - T-Bone Shuffle
3. Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill, Rich Delgrosso - Easy Baby
4. Albert Castigilia and Graham Wood Drout - Blow Wind Blow
5. The Soul of John Black - I Love It
6. The Doobie Brothers - New York Dream
7. James Cotton with Jimmy Vaughan - Blues For Hook
8. Big Pete Pearson - Pete and W.C's Blues Medley
9. Harpdog Brown and The Bloodhounds - Evenin'
10. Otis Rush - It's My Own Fault
11. Charlie Sayles - Small Room

DOWNLOAD

No comments: