27 April 2012

The Blues Room # 327 Alligator Blues Women



Genuine houserocking blues from Alligator Records on this episode, particulalry from some of my favorite Alligator Women! To end the show I spin some new tunes from Janiva Magness off her new release, 'Stronger For It.' You can find out more about it and purcahse it from http://www.alligator.com/artists/Janiva-Magness/

Episode 327, 25 April 2012

1. Mavis Staples - Step Into The Light
2. Marcia Ball - The Party's Still Going On
3. Koko Taylor - I'm A Woman
4. Katie Webster - Two Fisted Mama
5. Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women - Going Down To The River
6. Shemekia Copeland - It's In My Tears



7. Janiva Magness - Dirty Water
8. Janiva Magness - There It Is
9. Janiva Magness - You Got What You Wanted
10. Janiva Magness - I Don't Want To Do Wrong

No comments: