12 October 2012

The Blues Room # 350


Episode 350, 3 October 2012

Mr Cool joins me in the sudio aka Tony Kaye for another episode. He represents the Hamilton Blues Society. I have made him an honorary lifetime member of The Blues Room : ) I got on this 1950s trip (again), its my favorite period of blues so I start spinning all this 50s stuff, stay tuned for more from the 50s.


1. Jimmy Nolen - Stollin' With Nolen
2. Bo Diddley - Pretty Thing 3. Guitar Slim & His Band - A Letter To My Girl Friend
4. Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - Dirty Work At The Cross Roads
5. Peter Cincotti - St Louis Blues 6. Mahalia Jackson - When The Saints Go Marching In
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Pride and Joy
8. John Lee Hooker - Wobbling Baby
9. Otis Rush and His Band - Double Trouble
10. James Cotton feat. Pat Hare - Cotton Crop Blues
11. Jimmy Reed feat. Eddie Taylor - Ain't The Lovin You Baby
12. Johnny Guitar Watson - Space Guitar

No comments: